[Fuel Lines Redux and Spark Plug Weirdness]

Cathy,
=20
Yeah, I remember your fiasco, but your email and Cory's jogged some sense =
into me.  My brain is already trained to expect the worst case scenario, =
so I assumed (why should I bother actually thinking about it?) that there =
was no alternatives other than disassembling the whole front end to get =
the old line out, and the new one in. =20
Just hearing that there was a viable (ok, maybe not in your case) =
alternative gave me the courage to look at the problem another way, and =
avoid spending $$$$ at the local garage on what is supposed to be my =
winter "beater."  I took my time, used the proper parts and, hopefully, it =
will solve the problem permanently.
So anyway, if you hadn't replied, I might have ended up spending a =
fortune, or doing it even more half-a$$ed myself.
So thanks again.
-Mike

Mike Eldred
Staff Reporter