please cancel... TOO MUCH CRAP MAIL!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say that...and if you still do, then make it two "putz"es.
Having been on this list off and on since 1996, I can't remember when it's
been harder to dislocate myself from the scirocco mailing list.  It's a
breeze to get on but takes a bit of luck to get off.  I've been trying for a
couple of days and I'm about to try again.  Followed instructions to the
letter, but keep getting error messages from majordomo.  Maybe something the
list manager might want to look into.

In any case, good day all.  Since the loss of Nemesis, the list still offers
great advice, but just makes me miss my old Roc more.  Cheers!

Steph