selling my roc

I've decided to sell my roc for sure now.  I need a 4X4 truck for off-road
adventures....carrying bikes and kayaks and so on.  I have a couple of
questions though...  My front seats have torn cloth.  Is it to my adavntage
to fix them or find a good set before selling the car?  How much will torn
seats effect the resale value?  The car is in great condition with 136,000
Km.  It has a recent red paint job.  It 's an 8V.  No rust on to speak of. I
want some honest answers because if its worht fixing the seats to get more
for the car in the end even after paying for the seats.I will do that.
Maybe someone has a Toyota 4X4 they want and want to do a partial trade?

Thanks
Ryan