Roadstar & Seidl & engine-cover on my 1992 GT-II

....sorry, had wrong subject before :  Re: Can I pass smog in CA with...

Hello,

returned from ROADSTAR meeting, pictures will be online soon...

got the SEIDL installed on my 1992 GT-II

here two pics :
http://www.Scirocco2.de/seidl280.jpg
http://www.Scirocco2.de/seidl281.jpg

I took only the front airdam as I'm not too much into big sideskirts.

Engine-cover :
It seems that I found one of the rarest Scirocco-parts ever on my late 1992 GT-II :
It's a plate that covers the entire engine bay from below.
Genuine VW part especially for the Scirocco and I havn't found it in ETKA so far...
here a picture of it while I took it from the car during a repair:
http://linda.rowi.org/forum/download.php/2,1382,4/cover031.jpg

It's currently discussed on the german Scirocco-list,
the only known other Scirocco that has it mounted
is the white Scirocco  in the VW Wolfsburg museum.
Anyone in the U.S. that has this one also ??

friendly Greets
Dirk

Scirocco GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl  www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm
Scirocco 16V "CABRIOLET" www.Scirocco2.de/hornstein.htm