Roadstar & Seidl & engine-cover on my 1992 GT-II

Holy Skid plates batman!

Actually this would be perfect for use on my car! There's snow on the roads
here for most of the year and one of those babys would keep the snow and ice
from kicking up into the engine bay! I've already thrown one timing belt
cause the snow filled in a few teeth on the intermediate shaft. Tranny
linkage froze in a solid piece of ice...

I know there's no hope in hell I'll find one of these things, Could you
email me/list some better pictures? maybye some dimensions... I could try to
fabricate one for myself.

that would be great!  thanks

jason.