[Re: My car is running again]

"Ken B" <Indiana_Red@hotmail.com> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com>
To: "Richard Deede" <rdeede@hotmail.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: My car is running again

> Nothing is worse than having an electrical gremlin fix itself.
> Nothing.

=2Eand the congregation of the "Church of the Free Electrons said a
hearty..."AMEN"

though I could use a few self fixing electrical gremlins about now.....  =
: )

This sounds like my son's theory that Volkswagens fix themselves. Likely
explains why he was on his back under his till 3 am last night too...(ano=
ther
school of thought, the "leave it till it totally fails" concept.)

PS Free the electrons!!
cathy

Ken
1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
16v conversion - Engine in, now the hard part
Electrical  : (
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"

> Larry
>
> > So after messing around under the dash the car is now running again. =
Not