ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

> As for the front sway bar, it is actually bad for the chassis to
> use one, or
> at least that's what Dick Shine (and logic) claims.

Ah, here we go again. :^) That's what *Dick's* logic claims. However, there
are very sound reasons as to why a front bar is a great thing. Surprisingly,
a *reduction* of understeer is often one of them. However, I'm not going to
rekindle that age old debate right now.

Why is it supposed to be bad for the chassis, though? That's a new one to
me.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut