ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

: RE: ATTN:Kevin Collins (front reinforcement)

> > As for the front sway bar, it is actually bad for the chassis to
> > use one, or
> > at least that's what Dick Shine (and logic) claims.
>
> Ah, here we go again. :^) That's what *Dick's* logic claims. However,
there
> are very sound reasons as to why a front bar is a great thing.

though in my case my car does handle and ride much better without it, but
thats due to my wheel choice in part. The thing that was a shock was how
much smoother it rides without a front bar.

> Why is it supposed to be bad for the chassis, though? That's a new one to
me.

Honestly, I cant remember his argument for this. I do know that it made
complete sense.