VW/Rabbit parts FS

Hey all!!

As you all know, my beloved 77 Rabbit was rearended and sent to it's grave
last week.  I am in the process of buying a 79 Scirocco S (I think,
according to the uneducated owner) with a blown motor that all my cool guy
stuff will go into, including the chipped motoronic 2.0L 16v race motor!!!
Anyway, there are some parts that I will never need for this car that I have
for the Rabbit.  Here they are as I can remember them right now:

New windshield rubber
New rear window rubber
New side quarter window rubbers
Front old school sway bar (mounts to bumper mounts)
Front euro-bumper
Windshield with one very small ding
84 GTI body with round headlight conversion awaiting project (no motor,
interior, electricals, etc but rolls)
2 non-Hella (Autopal) H4 7" rounds with 3M protecter  but one has a crack
with 100/140w bulbs
2 90/130w H4 bulbs
Probably get rid of the Relay setup for these headlights too
1.8L 16v head--has about 140K on it.  Ran fine before disassembly

I know I am forgetting GOBS of stuff, plus I have stuff I don't realize I
have!!