informed opinions wanted

alright guys, lack of motivation and a lil' burn out have got me sriouly
thinking of buying this car (not to mention, i just love this thing).
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=378777
now i know some have you seen it around, and i know that i could make anyone
off my sciroccos look like this with a lot of work, but what do you think?
and for those of you that have seen this car and checked ot out is it worth
the asking price?