help - stupid fuel control pressure regulator....

Ok, so I'm replacing my fuel lines as they're waisted....
I get to the two lines coming out of the fuel pressure
regulator.......uhhh....the two stupid lines are so close together, i can't
get a wrench on it to break the fuel line bolts loose!  arg!

1)  So, not feeling like screwing something up, I'm asking you guys since
the Bentley seemed rather vague on this subject....to me at least...

How the hell do I get these silly fuel lines off the pressure regulator???

2)  On another note, I can't seem to get the airbox in place right....aside
from the two pegs that slip in to the rubber grommets on the battery side of
the box.....is there anything else that holds it into place?  The thing
feels like it's gonna slide around all over the place!

3)  The silly vacuum lines made of plastic are brittle, and while changing
the fuel lines and injector seals, i broke 2 of them.  I used some tubing i
use to bleed the brakes to join them together temporarily....but all of them
obviously need to be replaced.  The problem is, do I have to replace the
little distributor thingy on the vacuum booster too?  I gave the lines a
little tug on the vacuum booster, and it didn't seem to want to come loose.
I didn't try that hard though cause i didn't want to kill any more of those
vacuum lines....

eh?