where do you drill the OXS hole in a '78 diesel exhaust manifold?

The big advantage to the TT dual port downpipe is it extends the
secondaries of the tri-y (4-2-1) configuration to maximize torque and
low-midrange power.  If you use the stock downpipe, the secondaries come
together ahead of the flex pipe, making for a much shorter run.  The TT
pipe also has larger diameter secondaries with less restrictive bends, and
come together into a larger diameter pipe than the stock dual port
downpipe. The 16V downpipe would theoretically be an improvement over the
stock dual port one, if it bolts up to the 8V manifold - not sure if this
is the case as I've never seen one.  You would likely have an issue with
the size of the ports, as I would expect the downpipe ports on the 16V
manifold to be larger than their 8V counterparts.

Drew