Help!!!...What's the best way to get the vibration dampener off without stripping rusted hex nuts???Help!!!...What's the best way to get the vibration dampener off without stripping rusted hex nuts???

I'm trying to change the timing belt on my 86 Rocco.
I got down to the vibration dampener and the four 6mm
hex bolts that hold it in  place.  The hex tool will
only fit into one of the bolts due to rust and
stripping.  I tried to loosen the one bolt, but no
luck...I'm afraid that I will strip her out...not to
mention the other three.  Any advice here??

Please help Stephie must run again :)