roc 16v cruise control-DIRECTIONS

ok, since i'm lazy and am not going to get around to scanning these, here
they are. they are hand-written, and included in a big box 'o parts. haven't
had time to really look at it yet. brian, not quite sure what you're talkin
bout--shouldn't you just have to mount the servo in a location where it will
pull the throttle? or is there no place convenient? like i said, i haven't
looked closely at it yet. anyhoo:

1. vacuum pod-mount to intake manifold with 2 allen bolts. tighten 13mm nut
on pod.
2. remove 11mm nut from top of tbody and put ball lever on and tighten it
down 90' (perpendicular) from the actuation rod. the actuation rod will have
to be shortened to fit your car.
3 mount vacuum motor close (w/i 12") to vacuum pod. make sure the wiring
harness will reach.
4 install 2 circular metal bushings into the pedal assy. one goes above the
clutch pedal and one goes above the brake pedal switch. install (push in )
each of the clutch pedal switches into these bushings.
5 blue/red wire gets 15+ ignition power.
red/black gets ground
brown gets ground
white/blue and brown wire plugs into speed sensor which attaches to the back
of the speedo with 2 small phillips screws.

hth,
-michael