Mk1 H&R RACE Springs

Hi all,

I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on this for me.

I have been looking for H&R race springs for the longest time.  I finally
found a set which are brand spanking new.  However, they are not marked with
the H&R logo (that is, the spring itself doesn't carry the HR logo like my
coilovers do).

So the question remains, how can I tell if they're in fact H&R Race springs?
This is the number which are imprinted on the spring...

117 221 80 VA (fronts)
117 221 81 VA (rears)

Supposedly these are not only race springs but 80 lbs more stiffer than the
regular race springs (something about being part of a g class and imported
directly from Germany).

I hope that someone can shed some light on these things.  Maybe one of the
listers from Europe will know something......

Many TIA

Sal