Corrado steering wheel won't fit?!

I don't think hammering on the side of a steering column is the best
idea... I used a gear puller to get mine. Unless of course it's a junk car
donor then the hammer might be ok.

Once on the new car you can install the wheel and uses the nut to tighten
(and at the same time pull down) the adapter.

-Raffi