Redtop battery group buy

To all those interested:

The batteries take from 2 weeks to 4 weeks to arrive from when the order
is placed (early last week). so no money is being collected untill they
do- so y'all won't be bugging the crap outta me asking where your
battery is.  :^)

The specific redtop battery is a dual post from the top, and may be
mounted in almost any direction.
the model # is UN2800 . Sometimes they recieve the ones with the posts
out from the sides as well as the top- but thats pure luck to see ANY of
those in a pallet.

for those on the east coast shipping is a 26.75   for those on the west
coast it's 15.00 for those in between- it's gonna be in between those
two costs. but count on the higher # the farther you are from WA.
It's still worth the savings to buy it and ship it.

I will ask you all if ya want insurance- when I email you with your
final cost. if you decline it and the battery is funked up in transit-
Im not a warranty agent so tough titties. But I will telll you that I
have ample foam on hand to cushion these biatches well.

C-ya

Mike Blain