(no subject)

Hey Jorel,

I've got the Bilstein Touring setup.  It's oem replacement but far improved
from oem.  I matched them to Neuspeed Softsport springs, the ride is ever so
slightly lowered, so little that you can't even tell by looking.  They're
priced right, about the same as the Boge's.  It's a great all-around setup,
and perfect for the amount and type of driving that you do.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace