(no subject)

--- Jorel Jackson <jorel140@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need to replace my shocks soon. In the past it has
> always been OEM stuff. I want to upgrade a little and
> have zero experience as far as this goes. I drive 100
> plus miles daily over a mix of highways and lots of
> rural, county roads, lots of hills and curves. The car
> in question is my '87 16v. I've been thinking of
> prematched suspension components, like a Bilsein kit.
> Any reccomendations and suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated.

I tend to disagree with the advice I've read so far.  I've
got the Bilstein HD / Nuespeed spring setup on my 16v and I
don't think the ride is very harsh - and it handles very
nicely.  I just took a 1700 mile jaunt with it a couple
weeks ago and had no complaints about the ride.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace