Fixing oil pan?

Put aVise-Grip on the plug head and pull as you turn.  It should come out.
If not, most FLAPS sell an expanding, rubber plug just for this.(Ghetto)
 You can't tap it out.  You might weld/braze a nut on the outside, which
would give you the new threads you want, but you'd have to pull the pan
anyway.
Best move: get a new pan.  And, if you are going to put a new pan on, just
puncture the old one to get the oil out.
BTW, the best tool for removing/replacing those difficult pan bolts by the
flywheel is a 1/4" drive wobble extension.
(and use an inch/pound torque wrench when you put those bolts back in)

Larry  sandiego16V