Fixing oil pan?

Get a new oil pan.  The new oem ones are thicker and use a better
(rubber and metal) gasket.  make sure you get new bolts that are
longer.  You my want to get allen headed ones for at least at the
transmission side 'cause they are hard to get to.  I would just take all
the bolts out and try to drop the oil pan straight down.  A big plastic
sheet will contain the mess.  I sure you could find a jh short block
that someone will part with the oil pan cheap if you ask.