From: Christian Els [mailto:tiAn@usiw.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 2:14 PM
To: aireq@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: 16v & 8v breaks

Eric,

The 16V brakes are larger than the 8V brakes but will swap across no problem
so long as you run at least 14" wheels, they don't fit under 13's.

You need to take the rotors, calipers and caliper hangers from your 16V but
all the holes line up and it is very straight-forward.

Cheers,

Christian Els
87 16V
82 Rabbit Convertible w/16V brakes