From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ken Bates
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 10:25 AM
To: Jonas K.; Cory Langford; scirocco list
Subject: Re: Rev Limiters (was RE: Knock Sensor Q)

This is exactly MY problem and why I started this thread the other day.  =
am not getting a ground on the switching side of my fuel pump realy and
suspect my Knock Box is not "completing" this circuit.
I am about to do just exactly what Jonas is saying and jumpering a =
seperate
ground to the FPR.
I ma followingthis closely.  I appreciate all the input.
Ken
'79 Scirocco 16v project "McFly"
'86 16v (parts car)
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"