Rev Limiters (was RE: Knock Sensor Q)

but I have a MKII 85, running cis, not converting, just hybrid 3a/jg engine,
I need a knock box because of 10.5:1 compression.
does what you just stated (keep my current relay) simply install a knock box
(which ever no matter 8v or 16v) and it will never have a rev limitator?

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco