MK1 Paint/Styling opinions wanted

Tips to avoid door dings.

1) when you cruise the mall for chics- don't park your car!   If you
have to park to talk to some hotties- park across three spots (ala rice
boys).
2) Use LOTS of clear coat- helps buff out scratches.

3)  Hire security guards.

4) steal a set of orange cones from some road project the city may be
doing at the time. Place these around your car at all times when parked.
maintain a distance of at least 4 feet-using the cones. (may take 20
cones). Back up the cones with crime scene tape.

5) don't piss off ex-girlfriends.