hey guys i got some parts off my rocco 16v left

my wrecked front end rocco 16v is about to be stripped out more now. it
doesnt have much more left to go but i still have some parts for sale.
 I have the PASSENGER SIDE EURO LIGHT setup only since the driverside got
smashed, it has one broken adjuster.   75.00 plus shipping
 I have the GLOVE BOX DOOR and i'll have to check on the center console, but
the glove box door has the 16v emblem on it.... 15.00 plus shipping (glove
box door).
i have the black vinyl DOOR PANEL SET,  doesnt have any switches in it except
for the power mirrors switch.    75.00 plus shipping.
I have the TAILLIGHTS in good shape with unnoticeable normal stress cracks.
they also have the black stripes removed to make them look newer!     60.00
plus shipping for both plus shipping.
I have the STOCK REAR WING i can take off and sell. 20.00 plus shipping
I dont have any engine parts since i swapped it into the gti i just got,
sorry.
I also have the STOCK ROCCO 16V MUFFLER in good shape.   20.00 plus shipping.
If any one needs any of these parts, please email me back or I.M. me at
JCJJCC. thanks guys, L.J.