Looking for good MkII/16v

Paul-
  Welcome to the list.
I don't doubt that you are having trouble finding Sciroccos in good
condition.  This group of enthusiasts is probably your best bet to find
one....I've seen two or three on the list in the last month.  Stay tuned and
you'll find the 'roc of your dreams.
One note: find a nice, clean example and you WILL pay above blue-book!!!  :)

Larry  sandiego16V

Hello all,

I'm new to the list, but a long-time fan of Volkswagens in general, and the
Scirocco in particular. I've recently decided to part with my '99 Miata in
favor of finding a nice clean '86--'88.5 Scirocco 16V. A bit of an odd step,
I know. Anyway, I'm of course having trouble finding one in good condition.
If anyone living in the southern Pennsylvania, Delaware or Northern Maryland
area is looking to sell, I'll pay above blue-book value for a good-running,
good looking 16v. Thanks!