Looking for good MkII/16v

Hello all,

I'm new to the list, but a long-time fan of Volkswagens in general, and =
the Scirocco in particular. I've recently decided to part with my '99 =
Miata in favor of finding a nice clean '86--'88.5 Scirocco 16V. A bit of =
an odd step, I know. Anyway, I'm of course having trouble finding one in =
good condition. If anyone living in the southern Pennsylvania, Delaware =
or Northern Maryland area is looking to sell, I'll pay above blue-book =
value for a good-running, good looking 16v. Thanks!