From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Michael Abatzis
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 6:54 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: woo hoo! getting my ins settled!

hmm... i really don't want to hire a lawyer. i don't like 'em, and i
want to
get this settled. i'm not hurt that badly; the pain is pretty much gone,
and
it only hurt bad for a couple of weeks. there weren't even any x-rays
taken,
so my evidence is just based on the hospital bill and the police report
saying that my neck was sore.
-michael