Has anyone converted their 78-81 MKI to the pre 78 style?

> You would also need (or need to fill in the hole
> for) the side marker
> light.  I think you might have a problem matching
> newer bumpers at the
> ends where they attach to the fender.  If you need
> any close up photos
> of the "old" ones, let me know.
>
> Gordon
>
> 75 Mk I/Drake 1.9

Actually, it's easy to get the side marker lights
(same as on the Cabriolet to 1992).

Fitting the later style bumper should be easy too.

Mark
1985 Scirocco
1983 Scirocco
1982 Scirocco
1981 Scirocco
1978 Scirocco
(Previous Sciroccos include 2 1975 Sciroccos)

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)