Help identifying a FOX intake

--- Cory Langford <cory.langford@icbc.com> wrote:

> Well, I was going to spend time with the dremel and
> an old intake I have
> here to port it out for an A2 tb, but as luck would
> have it someone I
> know has offered me a free intake if I can find a
> fox one in the pipe he
> has in his garage (literally 30 or 40 intakes in
> there last time I
> looked).
>
> So the question is:  Can anyone tell me how I can
> identify a fox intake
> from a normal VW (I.E. rabbit, scirocco, etc.)
> intake quickly?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Cory Langford
> '86 turbo project
> '83 driver)
How about no cold start valve on the "end"?

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)