Mk1 cooling fan replacement?

I'd totally disagree.  I taught my Fiancee to drive the Scirocco,
It's the first 5spd she's really driven. Before she didn't know
anything at all. Didn't have any bad habits or anything.

She didn't once jerk the car crazy or drop the clutch
(unlike another moron (male) that i tried to show who
had the most retarded habits and shouldn't ever be allowed
to own a vehicle ;p)

I was really really impressed by her. It took 3 trips out
for her to master 1st, reverse, shifting while moving (easy
of course) and starting in 1st on the side of a hill ( even
did it in traffic )

hehe.. I would agree with the courage part.. and well
the dumb part.. hmm it's definatly a risk but my Fiancee
was very eager to learn (important) and she is a very
exceptional listener who followed my instructions exactly.

=P

Hehe.. Course i also have an ulterier motive for teaching
her the stick..... now she loves the scirocco and it'll be
easier in the future to get more of them not to mention
that she hates driving automatics now.

=D