Mk1 cooling fan replacement?

Hey all.
While teaching my sister to drive a stick last night, I saw steam coming
from under the hook, checked the temp gauge, and it was REALLY hot.
 Turns out my cooling fan finally shit on me (it's been making this
god-awful noise for a few weeks now, I'm not sure if the blades were
rubbing or if the bearings are shot, I haven't looked into it yet.)
 Question is, can I replace just the fan and motor without swapping the
radiator?  I'm about to check my Bentley, I figured I'd ask the
collective first.  Anyone have a fan/radiator/any variation for sale?
 It's the '81, stock 1.7, no A/C.
Nate
'81
'84