OT Beatle, old one

>   I just got back from a cruise, we stopped in
> Cozmel Mexico.  When we were
> there I rented an old school beatle convertable.  It
> was pretty new though,
> and let me tell you it was so much fun.  It
> accelerated much better than I
> thought it would.  Anybody put any thought, or know
> if it would be easy to
> get one of these suckers over here to the US.  Im on
> a mission guys.
> Getting a beatle convertable has just been put on my
> life list of things to
> do.  Peace
====================
VW makes air cooled Beetle sedans in Mexico - not
convertibles:

http://www.vw.com.mx/CWE/home/HOM001Inicio/

VW never made convertible Bugs in Mexico - only at
Karmann  :-)

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1983 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco S, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT / Yes, I am a moron . . .
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)