removal of fenders

Well i'm just full of questions!

I just got a new front left turn signal for my 77 rocco....
ok so it seems that I need to remove my fender to get the thing in
there.....

So after looking at the Bentley, I removed all the screws along the engine
bay, the one by the grille, the two bottom one's, removed the bumper screws,
and then the two in the wheel well on the door side of the wheel well.  As
far as what I could see, and what the Bently manual said that's it.

Problem is, the damn thing wouldn't move......am I missing something?

Erik
www.seowitz.com
www.team-arg.com