OXS Light is on... Whatever does it mean?

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C1F79E.A31DD7E0

Ok, driving home tonight my OXS light came on.  My oxygen sensor is not
currently hook up to my car (it went bad) so I'm runnnig a closed
circuit system.  It runs rich but not as rich as before.  So what would
make this light come on all the sudden?  I don't know if its really
something I need to worry about because I'm going to be putting my new
exhaust system with a new O2 sensor in my car sometime in the next few
weeks.

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C1F79E.A31DD7E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>OXS Light is on... Whatever does it mean?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Ok, driving home tonight my OXS light =
came on.&nbsp; My oxygen sensor is not currently hook up to my car (it =
went bad) so I'm runnnig a closed circuit system.&nbsp; It runs rich but =
not as rich as before.&nbsp; So what would make this light come on all =
the sudden?&nbsp; I don't know if its really something I need to worry =
about because I'm going to be putting my new exhaust system with a new =
O2 sensor in my car sometime in the next few weeks.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C1F79E.A31DD7E0--