compression tester.

OK, I'm used to carb. engines, not this EFI stuff... The instructions
on scirocco16v.com were helpful, but I'd like a few more if someone
has a minute, so I don't do something very bad that results in a)the
damn thing not working or b) me not working.

I unplug the wires, take out the plugs... Then I disconnect the coil
wire (the one coming out of the box on the firewall, right?) now do I
have to ground this wire? can I just use a jumper cable and attach it
to the frame? or can I leave it dangling. Then I have to remove the
relay fuse (number 67) from the fuse box, and then I should be good
to go?

Thanks,
Lyman