Carfax Anyone???

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Night Shadow wrote:

> > (would love to see Texans in 6 inches of snow and ice)
>
> I've seen it, it isn't pretty.....niether is the backup they cause on
> Mountain roads during ANY weather...damn flatlanders *grin*

If you want to have some fun next time you are in the mountains & you
smell burning semi brakes, get on the CB & say "man you sure can smell the
flatlanders around here"

Guranteed to produce a response that will not be anywhere close to G
rated.

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org