Carfax Anyone???

On Wed, 8 May 2002 19:06:33 -0700 (PDT) Jeffrey Lowe
<scirocco16v_1986@yahoo.com> writes:
>All right I'm sure this thread is getting old for
>people, so this is my last word on the issue. I just
>believe the blame should not be placed on the vehicle
>type but rather on the drivers. And no matter what
>your driving there are always drivers in bigger
>vehicles out there that can do you in.

I simply stated facts from a CHP report. The numbers don't lie. Nuff said
on that.

I don't recall ever telling anyone what car to drive and really, I don't
care.

Resorting to name calling is just wrong. If you cant debate an issue or
simply give your point of view without getting bent, you might rethink
why it is you are on this list? Seriously. I don't require a reply, just
trying to get you thinking a little about your conduct.

Enjoy your SUV and if you think the Scirocco is a death trap, why have it
at all? doesn't make any sense to me but, whatever.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.