bolts for mounting motor to engine stand?

--part1_15c.d18800b.2a0ac063_boundary

i just mounted an aba this morning.

M12
1.75 normal thread pitch
90mm bolts.

HTH.

In a message dated 5/8/2002 9:54:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nealtovsen@yahoo.com writes:

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember my G60 block
used M12 bolts with 1.5mm thread pitch. Something like
that anyway. Since it's the transmission bell housing
bolts we're talking about here, I'd guess any
watercooled VW block would use the same.
On my engine stand, I needed something like 80mm or
90mm long bolts b/c the engine stand "ears" have short
tubes welded to them to help support the bolts. The
actual tranny bolts weren't long enough.

--part1_15c.d18800b.2a0ac063_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica>i just mounted an aba this morning.
<BR>
<BR>M12
<BR>1.75 normal thread pitch
<BR>90mm bolts.