Who is the Physisict in the group :)

This polarization idea is similar to what I mentioned about the black Hella
driving lights. Probably not cheap to reproduce, but, lemme know if you come
up with something .. the effects could be endless .. although it might be
hard to pass off say .. green colored headlights :P

Yes it is me again babbling about trying to get some kind of "smoked"
effect to blend the lights.

Plastic covers are being investigated.  If they look good for show and
come off at night, ok.

BUT, What about polarization?  Anyone want to take a crack at the
possibilities of getting some polarized poly carbonate or other plastic
and having the lens look darker from looking above, but still let the
light out to the road?

I know the easiest is to simply paint them black and they will blend in
during the day ;)

--
Cory Langford
'86 Oettinger turbo project

1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic - mine tomorrow
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red
To contact me directly: scirocco16v@imaginehow.com