More on "Smoked" headlights

Actually, I was in the process of doing so when I got sidetracked with
another headlight conversion.

The thing I'm working on now is how to get the glass off the light. I'm
contemplating tossing them in the oven to see if the stuff might loosen up
under heat.

Otherwise I already raped a broken set of lights .. took out all the glass,
and if all fails, I would cut apart the other set to get good glass. Course,
A method that uses only one set of lights would be nice :P

Stay tuned as I work on more headlight and taillight conversions. This is
what I'm working on now:

http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/421new%20011.jpg
http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/421new%20015.jpg
http://www.imaginehow.com/scirocco/421new%20018.jpg

Here you can also see how the reflective idea works on the highbeam - this
is a set of euro E30 headlights, similar to the setup you can run on a MK3
Golf.

Tobias.