Who is the Physisict in the group :)

It's already been done: arc welding supply stores will
sell you a fancy welding mask that becomes dark when a
certain amount of light is sensed by the electronic
stuff that comes with it...

You just need to adapt it.

Cheers.

Marc

 --- Scirocco-Al <scirocco-Al@insight.rr.com> a écrit
: > I alway wanted to investigate using some LCD type
> material, like the stuff
> in your calculator.  Supply voltabe to it and it's
> dark, drop the voltage
> and it's clear again.
>
> Alan

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?