Tinted head Lights?

--- Cory Langford <cory.langford@icbc.com> wrote:

> Anyone on the list try to "smoke" their front head
> lights?
>
> Thanks to Dirk I have a nice set of smoked black turn
> signals for my
> eurolights.  I want the headlights to blend in with the
> signals and the
> rest of the black car.

Maybe I shouldn't be talking yet, but Ben's been trying
this on his black 16v the last couple weeks.  Maybe if you
talk nice to him he'll take a pic or two....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace