Tinted head Lights?

Anyone on the list try to "smoke" their front head lights?

Thanks to Dirk I have a nice set of smoked black turn signals for my
eurolights.  I want the headlights to blend in with the signals and the
rest of the black car.

Any suggestions as to what to try.  I don't want something that will be
too dark to obscure the decent light we get out of the euros, and I
don't want something that will come off in a while and look like sh*t.

I also want to get some decent ideas before I try to modify a set of
euros incase I ruin then :)

Thanks

--
Cory Langford