Tinted head Lights?

> > Anyone on the list try to "smoke" their front head
> > lights?
>
> Maybe I shouldn't be talking yet, but Ben's been trying
> this on his black 16v the last couple weeks.  Maybe if you
> talk nice to him he'll take a pic or two....

 Well, I have tried a few ideas so far...
first of all, the spray tint idea...this didn't work too well
for me.  I sprayed my lights and then had to take the car on
the highway while it was raining, and realized after that the
spray had just been blasted almost totally off by the rain!
Now I'm working on some covers that can be removed, which
will be a much better idea IMHO because they will not impare
night time driving.  The spray-tint idea really decreased the
brightness of my 80W "low" beams!  hehe

You'll see my latest idea at Cincy.  ;)

=====
Benjamin Harder