8V mods

well it all depends what you mean by mods.
are you looking for power, torque what?

I just got myself a 3A audi block (2L shortblock) and
with little work the block on my JH CIS head will bring
out the 90HP JH engine to 110-120HP, I will be adding a
GTI euro Cam probably give me another 5HP, then I will
go with headers witrh 2.25 pipes and that will bring
another 5-10HP (maybe more unsure no real data!) , I
already have an Audi 5000 TB that make the engine
nervous off the line, and brings a little (at this time)
acceleration power, but I think once the 3a/jhg hybrid
is done and the exhaust is completed , teh Audi 5000
will also play its part into add HP to teh total.
all in all I am expecting about 130-140HP range.

Oh I got the engine 3A engine from this place that sells
them for 300$/Shipped. in nebraska.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau