Block Heaters

Would think it would be more efficient to warm the oil.  Trying to warm the
coolant when there is a radiator in the cooling system that would give off a
good portion of the heat you are trying to pump into it....well, seems like
a waste of good energy to me.  Plus it's cold, thick oil that keeps the
engine from turning over quickly, not cold water in the water jackets....
Either way.
Who cares?
The end result (a warm block) is the same.

Larry  sandiego16V