[corradolist] Re: Bad Boy Motorsports SUCKS!!!

I can go on-record to say that these rims were never
mounted on the scirocco in question.  I walked by them
in the garage in plasitc bags almost every day since
the day they were shipped. . . to the point where new
tires for the wheels arrived in the garage. . . to the
point where Mr. Patterson called me to get the phone
number for Wheels America to attempt to repair the
damaged rim.

It is absolutely incomprehensible from a safety
perspective for a company to sell cracked rims to a
customer. . . especially if these rims have the
potential to be used in high performance or track
situations.  While it is not fair to expect a high
performance company to magna-flux all their used
inventory, their should have been an attempt to make
the situation right. . . take a return for a different
set of SOUND used rims, refund 1/4 of the cost for the
damaged wheel. .. or any number of reasonable gestures
to take responsibility. . . accept a return and issue
a store credit for the cost of the wheels since it's
past 90 days.

The other testimonials about bad experiences with this
company speak for themselves.  If anyone wants to
level an attack on Mr. Patterson's integrity, they
will need to get past at least a couple thousand
people who will vouch for his character.

-'Chung

=== message truncated ===