[Re: financial tally on our cars]

"Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com> wrote:
Of course you won't recoup your expenditures, none of us will. It's calle=
"a labor of love".
Scirocco owners are kinda' like non-profit organizations....
(even your Mopar's will never be worth what you have in 'em...Heh, heh,
ESPECIALLY your Mopars!)

Larry  (I'm still interested...)

Oh shut up, I resemble that remark (well, my hubby does, Mr Mopar guy). H=
eck,
the Mopar tranny cost more than my rebuilt 020 with the quaife, and the M=
opar
is expected to last predictably to the end of the driveway and back once =
or
twice more. I stopped adding up the Rocc's expenses. But I don't regret o=
ne
dime, and do consider it an investment, in my happiness, not in a financi=
al
sense. On a tangent though, how much has the list saved you in time and m=
oney?
That's the priceless part. Truly a lifeline for these cars.
Now can we just Mopar bash for a while? It makes me feel so at home! hehe=
=2E =

BTW, my car is alive and well! WOO HOO!!!